EGN invites you to join EGN Marketing Leaders, Singapore 1: Customer behaviour post-COVID and how brands can adapt
Date/Time: Thursday, 30 September at 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Singapore time.
Physical : Networking at 8 AM, meeting starts at 8.30 AM
Virtual : Networking in zoom at 8 AM, meeting starts at 8.30 AM
Customer behaviour post-COVID and how brands can adapt
– How customer behaviour has changed and is this permanent or temporary?
– What countries/regions are less or more impacted & how does this change our marketing strategy?
– Understand the different customer behaviour from a B2B vs B2C angle
– Start with the big picture: Which companies or categories have been benefitting & which one not. For example, Gaming, Finance (Investment) online Shopping (Lazada, Shopee). What can we learn from this?
– Will people go back to physical experiences? Or will the physical experience be combined with digital?
8:00 am: Welcome guests, share any EGN news relevant for the group
8:15 am: Topic of the day: Customer behaviour post-COVID and how brands can adapt
10:10 am: BREAK
10:30 am: Continue Topic of the day
11:30 am: Hot seat challenges
11:50 am: Closing and next meeting announcements