Lead Generation Assistant – Full-time (Remote)
Designation : Lead Generation Assistant
Department : Lead Generation
Reporting To : Lead Generation Manager
Work Location : Based in Malaysia (Remote)
Expected Join Date : Jul 2022
EGN Malaysia is looking for a Lead Generation Assistant – is that you?
The Lead Generation Assistant is a self-driven, independent candidate with excellent communication abilities. Week on week you achieve your lead generation targets to schedule meetings and cultivate a steady, follow-up pipeline for your Community Growth team.
This role is a newly created position in a rapidly growing organization and will require you to be working largely from home in Malaysia.
- To generate leads from assigned channels and through events (largely virtual), including crafting customised responses accordingly
- To book and achieve targeted number of Discovery Calls per week for each Community Growth Director
- To follow-up with all leads thoroughly till meeting booking and build/maintain an effective follow-up strategy to ensure a steady pipeline
- To update own lead interactions onto CRM immediately
- To manage the internal CRM database and maintain the standard for data input and management
- To update own daily metrics sheet
Note: EGN is a growing organisation in a new market.
Your role may evolve as the market and organisation does, so we look forward to an adaptable candidate.
- Native-level English reading/writing/spoken ability is a must for liaising with global colleagues and leads
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to connect with leads effectively
- Strong sense of responsibility with a drive to attain assigned daily/weekly targets
- Self-disciplined to manage pipelines, follow-ups, and data input
- Ability to multi-task is necessary to work on several leads at a time
- Be able to have an adaptive, flexible mindset to market and business changes and needs
- Concern for excellence in customer service
- Must be able to work at home with strong Internet connection
- Prior experience in telesales or lead generation role is a good-to-have, but not a must
- Online video interview with LGM
- Online video interview with CGM
- Online video interview with HR
Born in 1992, EGN began with the belief that all professionals carry with them a wealth of information and knowledge. What started as one man’s vision is today a global network of 14,000 members, representing more than 8,000 companies and 70 professions.
We are a trusted worldwide network of peers with a shared ambition of making each other better – every day. EGN Singapore currently comprises 21 confidential peer groups with over 600 senior executives and business owners in Singapore.
If this is a position you believe you can create value in, please send your CV with a cover letter to EGN Singapore [email protected].